SugarHouse Industries wants to help send students and teachers back to school safely. We’re happy to be a resource for you to find high-quality PPE supplies in one place, at a great price, and that are reusable. Check out some of your options below.
Our junior stretch face masks are made out of a polyester/spandex blend fabric. It’s a no-sew design that attaches over the ears and three openings make it a one-size-fits-all mask. This is a lightweight mask that is machine washable and dryer-safe.
The regular stretch face masks will fit older students.
We also have junior face masks made from solution-dyed polyester. It features:
- A water repellent shell that protects the wearer from other people’s secretions better than soft cotton masks.
- A soft interior liner provides lightweight, comfortable protection.
- The wearer can label their mask with their name or other identification.
- These masks can be machine-washed and dried or cleaned with disinfecting cleaners without compromising their ability to repel liquids, aerosols, and sprays.
The regular washable face masks will fit older students.
Both our stretch face masks and washable face masks come in a size that fits adults as well.
A standard face shield is also a great idea for teachers including speech therapists or special education teachers.
Lightweight, anti-scratch clear vinyl provides full peripheral vision while still offering front and side face protection.
The foam headbands hold the shield away from the face, allowing it to rest lightly making it ideal for extended wear. Closed-cell polyethylene foam allows shields to be disinfected and reused as needed.
- Protects eyes, nose, and mouth from aerosols, sprays, and splatter.
- Wrap-around design provides protection to the front and sides of the face.
- Can be worn over other face masks and eyeglasses.
- Closed-cell polyethylene foam makes them highly resistant to chemicals and moisture.
- Dimensions (flat): 13″ wide x 10″ tall.
For School Nurses
Our washable isolation gowns are made from Odyssey® Fabric, a durable woven polyester fabric (300 denier) and a clear coating on the inside. The gown is open in the back with 2 fabric ties and elastic cuffs. Gowns are machine washable and dryer safe.
Fabric Specs: The manufacturer of Odyssey® Fabric has certified that it meets requirements for use as PPE gowns in healthcare facilities, passing Levels 1, 2 & 3 of AAMI PB70:2012 Liquid Barrier Performance, which is recognized by the FDA, pursuant to testing standards outlined in ASTM F2407.
The washable medical gowns are also made from Odyssey® Fabric. The gown is open in the front with 2 adjustable velcro strips, one pocket, and elastic cuffs. Gowns are machine washable and dryer safe.
Remind students to wash their hands and practice social distancing with posters and decals in visible areas.
You can purchase all your PPE supplies on our health website. Good luck with your back to school shopping and the upcoming school year!
SugarHouse Ind. has served its clients in the Intermountain West since 1941. In that time, we have become Utah’s largest provider of awning, boat tops, and specialty canvas covers. After nearly 80 years, our focus is still to provide customers with the highest quality products and the best prices. We remain a family-owned company, and we remain committed to putting a personal touch into everything we do. That’s why we make every product that we offer in our 30,000 ft2 facility in Midvale, Utah.