This summer has been a hot one and we’re not done yet! It can definitely be hard to find places to enjoy outdoor activities and still be cool. So, create a place of your own with our tension structures and shade sails. Our Suntamer tension structures and Rayblock shade sails are an advancement in shade… Read More
This summer has been a hot one and we’re not done yet! It can definitely be hard to find places to enjoy outdoor activities and still be cool. So, create a place of your own with our tension structures and shade sails.
Our Suntamer tension structures and Rayblock shade sails are an advancement in shade technology using complex geometric formulas to create free-standing shade solutions that offer both form and function.
Benefits of Tension Structures and Shade Sails
Tension structures are great for both residential and commercial spaces. One of the biggest benefits of Rayblock is it can be used over playgrounds. This helps keep kids cool while playing and not obstructing their play area. It’s also great for over swimming pools, parking lots, patios and decks, and other public areas.
Suntamer can be used to create a space for kids to hang out outside. It can also provide a place for employees to enjoy lunch or breaks outside and extend outdoor seating at restaurants. Both the Suntamer and Rayblock can be permanent or temporary. So if you only want to use it to provide shade in the hot summer, you can remove it for the winter.
Other benefits include:
- Keep your family, home, and furniture safe from harmful UV rays.
- Create an entertaining area that is inviting and comfortable where your family can gather.
- Cool your home inside and out during the hot summer months saving you energy and money.
- Block the sun while still allowing you to enjoy the beautiful view.
- Enhance the appearance of your outdoor space making you want to spend more time outside.
Why Rayblock and Suntamer?
If you were to Google tension structures or shade sails, you would probably end up with a myriad of options. So what sets Rayblock and Suntamer apart? We are so diligent when it comes to using only top quality fabrics, frames, and hardware. You can trust that you are getting a product that is not only beautiful but built to last.
High-quality features include:
- Mesh fabric
- Panels are made with reliable, name-brand outdoor fabrics.
- Carry a 5 year limited warranty.
- Block the sun but not the view – our vinyl-coated, polyester-fiber mesh fabric stops 80-95% of UV rays.
- Come in numerous color options.
- Are infused with Microban technology – an antimicrobial that diminishes the growth of stains and odor causing bacteria.
- A tension panel system can be installed to an existing structure like a pergola.
- We can also do custom design and manufacture aluminum frame structures to which the panel system can be attached.
- Our aluminum frames come powder coated in black, white, grey, or bronze. Custom colors are also available.
- Spring buckles on the fabric panel allow the panels to be easily removed.
- The webbing attached to spring buckles can be adjusted to keep the panels taut.
We would love to help keep you comfortable for the rest of the summer. You can’t go wrong with either one of these options. Give us a call at 801-563-9600 to get on the installation schedule and cool off!
SugarHouse Ind. has served its clients in the Intermountain West since 1941. In that time, we have become Utah’s largest provider of awning, boat tops, and specialty canvas covers. After nearly 80 years, our focus is still to provide customers with the highest quality products and the best prices. We remain a family-owned company, and we remain committed to putting a personal touch into everything we do. That’s why we make every product that we offer in our 30,000 ft2 facility in Midvale, Utah.