Boats are great for spending time on the water and enjoying the sunshine, but too much sun exposure can be harmful to both you and your boat. If you’re looking for an easy and effective way to add shade to your boat, look no further than the Wakeshade. This universal shade extension is the perfect solution for anyone who wants to enjoy their time on the water without being exposed to the sun’s harmful rays.
Benefits of Wakeshade
There are several benefits to adding a Wakeshade to your boat, including:
- Protection from the Sun: One of the most significant benefits of adding shade to your boat is protection from the harmful effects of the sun. The sun’s UV rays can cause damage to your skin, as well as fading and deterioration of materials on your boat.
- Comfort: Adding shade to your boat provides a cooler and more comfortable environment for you and your passengers. This is especially important during the hot summer months when the sun can make it difficult to enjoy time on the water.
- Increased Visibility: When the sun is shining directly on your boat, it can be difficult to see clearly, making it harder to navigate safely. Shade helps to reduce glare and improve visibility, making it easier to see and navigate your boat.
Protection for Equipment: Shade can also protect your electronic equipment, such as GPS systems, radios, and fish finders, from the sun’s rays. This helps to prolong the lifespan of these items and keeps them in good working condition.
Why Wakeshade is Unique
Wakeshade is unique for many different reasons, one of which is that it was designed in-house by our boat department. We wanted to give boat users more shade options and create value for their boat. The Wakeshade is different from anything else we’ve ever created. Check out some of its features:
- Flexible Mounting Options: Mounting channel allows clamps to be mounted 44” apart.
- Smart Design: Dual purpose, marine grade zippers attach canopy to housing when shade is deployed and seal boot closed when stowed.
- Fast Set-up: Zip-and-snap assembly takes only a couple of minutes.
- Can Be Left Open: Stainless steel arms and fittings support speeds of up to 30mph.
- Available in Two Sizes: 66” W x 62” L and 75” W x 62” L.
You can see all the cool features of Wakeshade here.
If you’re looking for an easy and effective way to add shade to your boat, the Wakeshade is an excellent choice. With its easy installation, universal fit, and durability the Wakeshade is sure to provide you with the shade and protection you need for a comfortable and enjoyable boating experience. Give us a call at 801-563-9600 or go online to order yours now so you’re ready for the beginning of boating season!
SugarHouse Ind. has served its clients in the Intermountain West since 1941. In that time, we have become Utah’s largest provider of awning, boat tops, and specialty canvas covers. After over 80 years, our focus is still to provide customers with the highest quality products and the best prices. We remain a family-owned company, and we remain committed to putting a personal touch into everything we do. That’s why we make every product that we offer in our 30,000 ft2 facility in Midvale, Utah.