“We are having a heat wave, a tropical heat wave…” The first day of summer was welcomed with some incredibly hot temperatures. You can either hide in your house and run the AC and every available fan or you can get out on the water. The latter sounds way more fun! Our line of marine… Read More
“We are having a heat wave, a tropical heat wave…” The first day of summer was welcomed with some incredibly hot temperatures. You can either hide in your house and run the AC and every available fan or you can get out on the water. The latter sounds way more fun!
Our line of marine products will have you out there in no time. Whether you need to add some shade to your boat with a top, a cover to protect it when not in use, or need repairs made to your existing tops and covers, we can do it all. Because SugarHouse knows boats!
Look Cool, Stay Cool
Creating an attractive top for your boat is a strong skill for our SugarHouse specialists. So not only will your boat look cool, it will provide shade so you can stay cool. Boat tops and biminis provide shelter that can easily be put up or down. We have a variety of tops and biminis including:
- Standard Bimini top: designed with premium Sunbrella marine fabric and a 3-bow metal frame with nylon fittings that easily installs and collapses when not in use. An optional storage boot is available to keep your bimini clean and protected when not in use.
- Tower Bimini top: the most popular of the tops since they not only add value to the boat but keep your passenger cool while still towing a rider. This top is tall enough to allow you to stand and move around freely and range from 6-8 ft in length depending on the placement of the tower and customer preference.
- Wakeshade Bimini Extension: our brand new Wakeshade Bimini Extension is a universal retractable and removable bimini extension. It’s super fast and easy to mount and doesn’t need any drilling. It’s available in two sizes: 66” W x 62” L and 75” W x 62” L.
- Convertible top: instead of a free-standing top, the convertible top attaches to the windshield of your boat. They cover a portion of the cockpit area while allowing stand-up clearance.
- Camper Boat top: want a snug cabin on the water? The camper boat top encloses your vessel with quality marine canvas to expand the livable space on your boat and extend your use early/late in the season or at night.
Keep Your Boat Clean
Boat covers keep debris and dust out of the boat, repel water, prevent mold, and the list goes on. All of our boat covers are custom-made for a particular fit.
Our snap-on covers are a great option for protecting your boat and gear while you are on the road. These covers can also be altered to fit custom frameworks and towers.
You’ve probably seen tie-down covers before but ours are a little bit different. We reinforce them with heavy-duty webbing that creates a tight fit and doesn’t tear the material. The underside is also reinforced with heavy-duty vinyl on all the critical wear points.
Cinch covers provide a sleek look with a durable strap and ratchet fastening system. Like the tie-down cover, it has strong webbing so it creates a tight fit without tearing the material.
In addition to new covers, we can also repair existing ones. Just let us know if you need a repair and we’ll be happy to help!
Replace Old Upholstery and Carpet
Is your marine upholstery outdated and worn-looking? Maybe you just need one piece fixed and don’t want everything replaced. We can do either! Our marine craftsmen are so precise with their work that your boat will look completely new again.
We can also replace marine carpet. All work is sewn and completed in-house which means you are getting a true custom fit.
Protect Your Accessories
We know how expensive a boat is and all the things that go with a boat. Our accessory covers can help prolong their use.
- Motor covers: made with Weathermax 3D, available in two sizes, 5-year warranty against fading.
- Speaker covers: made with Weathermax 3D, 8”, 5-year warranty against fading.
- Swim platform covers: made with solution-dyed polyester, bungee is sewn in the hem and other straps added for security, 5-year warranty.
- Sleeping pads: these pads give you a nice place to rest on long boating trips. They are perfect for both kids and adults. Available in sets of four or five. Size: 32” x 78” x 4”.
There’s definitely a reason why SugarHouse Industries is well-known in the boating world. We safeguard your investment with beautiful craftsmanship. Give us a call at 801-563-9600 to protect your boat and get out on the water!
SugarHouse Ind. has served its clients in the Intermountain West since 1941. In that time, we have become Utah’s largest provider of awning, boat tops, and specialty canvas covers. After nearly 80 years, our focus is still to provide customers with the highest quality products and the best prices. We remain a family-owned company, and we remain committed to putting a personal touch into everything we do. That’s why we make every product that we offer in our 30,000 ft2 facility in Midvale, Utah.