Retractable awnings are a fantastic way to provide optional shade to your patio, deck, or seating area.
The frame’s unique arms move easily to full extension, and can also stop anywhere in between to make sure your shade is just right. In addition to length, the awning’s pitch can also be adjusted.
Get a Quote
- Available in well-known fabrics like Sunbrella and Dickson
- 10-year limited warranty against becoming unserviceable
- Plenty of color options in both stripes and solids
- Valance at bottom available in multiple shapes and sizes
- Available motor for easy extension
- Available remote control
- Available sun and wind sensors for easy automation
- Manual hand crank can be removed and stored, to be used only when needed
- Available hood, which attaches to the frame and protects the roller and fabric when stored
- Can be mounted on your roof, if necessary, using special brackets
Learn more about our retractable patio awnings
Fabrics and Colors:
Care and Operation:
Retractable Patio Awning
Fabrics Pass Rigorous Testing for Sun Protection:
Sunbrella brand fabrics hold the “Seal of Recommendation” by the Skin Cancer Foundation, an international organization dedicated to the prevention of skin cancer.