A crisp fall breeze. Crackling light from the fire pit. Comfy furniture and even comfier clothes. We’ve had our first taste of cooler temperatures and now it’s time to get ready for fall! But what if you’re not ready to say goodbye to spending time outside? Well, you don’t have to. We can bring your… Read More
A crisp fall breeze. Crackling light from the fire pit. Comfy furniture and even comfier clothes. We’ve had our first taste of cooler temperatures and now it’s time to get ready for fall! But what if you’re not ready to say goodbye to spending time outside? Well, you don’t have to. We can bring your cozy outdoor dreams to life with the help of some products from SugarHouse.
Let the Sun In, Keep the Rain Out
One of our favorite products for making your outdoor space a year-round getaway is a louvered roof. This is a unique patio/deck cover that can let sunlight in or be closed to provide shade and weather protection. Bonus, it can handle up to 60 lbs per square foot of snow!
Here are some features of the louvered roof:
- Shade Control – by operating the motorized louvers with the remote control, you can fully open or fully close to adjust the shade exactly where you need it.
- Sun Control – when you want the sun on the patio, coming through your windows or patio doors, you can easily get it by opening the louvers at a slant, to provide up to 85% of the natural light.
- Ventilation Control – with Louvered Roof’s, you get almost 100% ventilation. When the louvers are open, they are parallel to each other.
- Rain Control – the Louvered Roof has interlocking louvers with a drip edge, so the rain simply runs into the louver troughs, and then out into the full perimeter gutter. It can then run into the post as a downspout or through a regular downspout. It can also be saved into a rain storage device or directed to the lawn or garden. Because of the gutter screens, you will never have to clean out leaves!
Warm-Up Your Patio
Keep your patio comfortable this fall with a Verticool rope-operated drop shade. These drop shades offer year-round weather protection at an affordable price. This is ideal to transition from summer to fall. You can keep all of your favorite patio furniture out and add little touches of autumn coziness. Here are a few ideas to help you do that.
- If you don’t have a fire pit already, get one! This is something you can use for a lot of the year. Making smores in the summer and having hot cider next to the fire on a cool fall night.
- Add some soft pillows in fall colors to your chairs, couch, etc. We can definitely help you with that and recover any furniture with our upholstery services.
- Don’t forget that cushy blanket to snuggle up with.
- Hang some lighting. You’ll have some light from the fire pit but a little extra twinkle from string lights or hanging lanterns gives the right touch.
- Don’t have anywhere to hang lighting? Check out some outdoor lighting ideas from ylighting.com.
- Keep your feet nice and warm by laying down an outdoor rug.
Cover It Up
If you’re worried about outdoor valuables that won’t be protected by a drop shade or louver roof, we can still help you out. Waterproof, UV protect, and winterize these assets with a custom canvas cover. Protect A/C coils from snow and ice, prevent pitting on the exterior of a grill, wear and tear on your outdoor furniture, and hinder freezing of an outdoor fountain. There is no limit to the custom canvas products we offer.
We use heavy-duty, commercial-grade fabric that is handcrafted in the USA. With a top-rated 7 year warranty plus 100% satisfaction guarantee, this fabric is fade and stain-proof.
Let’s protect your fire pit, outdoor kitchen, and grill. Give us a call at 801-563-9600 to bring your cozy outdoor dreams to life.
SugarHouse Ind. has served its clients in the Intermountain West since 1941. In that time, we have become Utah’s largest provider of awning, boat tops, and specialty canvas covers. After nearly 80 years, our focus is still to provide customers with the highest quality products and the best prices. We remain a family-owned company, and we remain committed to putting a personal touch into everything we do. That’s why we make every product that we offer in our 30,000 ft2 facility in Midvale, Utah.