Springtime = project time and we love project time! There are so many possibilities to turn your backyard into your vacation destination this spring. But before we start planning, let’s take a look at what you can do to prep your space. Spring Cleaning Clean it up! Grab that power washer and spray off all… Read More
Springtime = project time and we love project time! There are so many possibilities to turn your backyard into your vacation destination this spring. But before we start planning, let’s take a look at what you can do to prep your space.
- Clean it up! Grab that power washer and spray off all the gunk that has accumulated over the winter.
- Scrub off the outdoor furniture and upholstery. You may be able to use the power washer here too but be careful, some furniture and upholstery could damage with the sheer volume of water coming out.
- Rake up leaves and twigs from your lawn. You can find other helpful tips in preparing your lawn in this article by Sears Home Services.
- Weed the flower beds and get planting.
- Prune your trees.
- If you have an awning already, don’t forget to schedule a cleaning for it. We can definitely help you out there!
Now that we’ve cleaned everything up, let’s start planning your spring projects.
- Shade your patio and/or deck. You know that SugarHouse is the place to go when you need some shade. We have plenty of options for awnings including:
- DIY Awning. Unlike the other shade options above, we have a new DIY option with our Backyard Awning Series. This pergola comes without delivery and installation frustration associated with big-box retailers. There is a white-glove service option as well if you would like us to install it for you.
- Drop shades. You can add our Verticool drop shades to the Backyard Awning series as well as to your deck, patio, or windows.
Whatever you are thinking or dreaming of for your yard this spring, we’re ready to help. Give us a call at 801-563-9600 to get started on your projects.
SugarHouse Ind. has served its clients in the Intermountain West since 1941. In that time, we have become Utah’s largest provider of awning, boat tops, and specialty canvas covers. After nearly 80 years, our focus is still to provide customers with the highest quality products and the best prices. We remain a family-owned company, and we remain committed to putting a personal touch into everything we do. That’s why we make every product that we offer in our 30,000 ft2 facility in Midvale, Utah.